Free Ground Shipping on orders of $175 or more.

Product Highlights

  • Powerful Lean Muscular Growth
  • Accelerates Fat Loss
  • Helps Increase Strength
  • Improves Muscle Quality
  • Perfect for Men and Women Who are Looking for Leaner Physiques
  • 100% Safe and Natural Plant Sterol

 How to Take

Men: Start with 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before workouts (1000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Increase dose if necessary to 2 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules before workouts. (2000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Women: Start with 1 capsule daily (500mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Increase dose if necessary to 2 capsules per day. 1 Capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before workouts (1000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Video

Turkesterone is probably one of the most “Talked About” products of 2022. Actors, Fitness Models, Physique Athletes and Elite Level Military Operatives are singing It’s praises!

It builds muscle (DRASTICALLY!) It burns fat (EFFECTIVELY!) and it works to maximize your potential in the gym. It’s a Plant Sterol which works on plants and insects in the same way Testosterone works in humans. It helps strengthen, grow and build muscle tissue.

The proven effectiveness of Turkesterone is without doubt, and thousands of internet reviews back its effectivenss. However, one problem exists, Turkesterone seems to work in only about 80% of the population. The other 20% don’t seem to see the same type of (RIDICULOUS) results… WHY?

We’ve come to realize that the true issue with Turkesterone is absorption. There are some people who just don’t seem to absorb Turkesterone efficiently and as a result get poor results. Turkesterone APS Is the first Turkesterone on the market to incorporate AstraGintm a trademarked ingredient which increases the number of transport molecules in the body thereby effectively increasing a persons affinity towards Turkesterone’s effects. (BETTER RESULTS!)

Turkesterone APS is a highly absorbable form of Turkesterone and we consider it the most Progressive and Unique Turkesterone on the market. There is zero question that the results one can get with Turkesterone APS are far different than those one would get from regular Turkesterone.

We have seen incredible results at much lower doses of Turkesterone APS because the absorption level is much higher than typical Turkesterone products. But don’t take our word for it, find out for yourself!

Turkesterone APS can help:
-Build Lean Dense Hard Muscle
-Shed Unwanted Pounds of Fat
-Improve Muscle Density
-Improve Recovery
-Drastically Recomp Your Body

Turkesterone APS is safe for men and women as well as young adults. It can be combined with other natural muscle building agents or even more powerful compounds to increase its overall effectiveness.

Watch the Video to Find Out More About Turkesterone!



$59.99

Product Highlights

  • Powerful Lean Muscular Growth
  • Accelerates Fat Loss
  • Helps Increase Strength
  • Improves Muscle Quality
  • Perfect for Men and Women Who are Looking for Leaner Physiques
  • 100% Safe and Natural Plant Sterol

How to Take

Men: Start with 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before workouts (1000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Increase dose if necessary to 2 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules before workouts. (2000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Women: Start with 1 capsule daily (500mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Increase dose if necessary to 2 capsules per day. 1 Capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before workouts (1000mg of Turkesterone Std. 10%)

Video


Related Products


Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page